Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What happened to the DSSG.org website ?
The previous DSSG website, DSSG.org, has been inactive since June 2015, due to the re-organization process of the DSSG.
2. How will the DSSG be re-organized ?
The process of DSSG re-organization is still on-going, please check back with this site regularly for developments. Generally, the DSSG will be a coordinating organization focusing on activities for a broader diplomatic, humanitarian, academic and business audience.
3. What is the membership policy of DSSG ?
The re-organization of the DSSG will result in the revision of DSSG membership policy and guidelines. Pre-June 2015 members are requested to also check back with this site on developments. Such members will be directed to one of the specific branches of the DSSG. For now the DSSG is not accepting new membership applications.
4. What is the relationship of the DSSG with DOKSG, MI and other Organizations previously mentioned in the older website ?
The Diplomatic Order of the Knights of St. Gabriel (DOKSG) is part of the larger DSSG family, and continues to be an observer in the International Alliance of Catholic Knights (IACK). DSSG is in discussions with the Milita Immaculata (MI) on the nature of the DSSG-MI partnership.
5. How may I communicate with the DSSG ?
Kindly leave a comment in the “Leave a Reply” box below, thank you !